2011年7月4日星期一

Ben birthday surprise and fail drive test~

6th of July is Ben Soo b'day, so we celebrate his b'day on 3rd of July for give a surprise~we go Uncle Andy's house BBQ and swim~until 11pm++ , i feel tried...so go back 1st...next day still wan test driving~
so,today,i woke up at 6.30am~for learn car~2pm only test driving~
1st I test on the road~I thought I will fail, coz the corrections was very angry to me~he close the file also, so I thought i fail is very common right~but, I did not fail~16/20~just right~^^
next is hill, parking, and 3 point turn~the 1st and 2nd I pass~but the last one fail~actually I dunno what i did wrong!? the correction just call me come out, than failed dy~LOL==
quite unhappy la~coz I wait until very sweat...still fail==
but, I know a girl there~she Christian too^^...but she look like TB~i thought she's TB~LOL
anyways, Thx God bless me on the road pass~

没有评论:

发表评论